Could the person who is breaking my newsreader please shorten their spamtrapped email details.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch@Llanfairpwllgwy ngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.llandrovers.notreally.com

Niamh.

Reply to
Niamh Holding

On or around 4/10/03 8:00 pm, Niamh Holding using , in article ID snipped-for-privacy@fullbore.co.uk, scribbled:

Oh? What's it doing to your newsreader? On mine it simply hides it away so no-one can see it....

Do you recognise the name by the way? (hehe).

Reply to
Llandrovers

,see it all at

, you see

Blimey this has to be a first , new account same name....have you banged your head Tony?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around 4/10/03 8:46 pm, Lee_D using , in article ID GsFfb.5766$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net, scribbled:

Lee_D, you are rapidly heading for being treated the same way as I regard Martyn at present. First you complain about this type of crap in the NG and tell us to move it elsewhere, then you start libeling me as well! What in heaven's name are you thinking of?

Abuse report forwarded to your ISP.

-- Regards; Llandrovers! Website & contact via

Discovery Td5 GS5 c/w CDL - brilliance!South Wales Land Rover Enthusiasts - umbrella group for 3 new clubs!
============================================================================ I do NOT agree with the OT views of Martyn Bailey who posts here as "Mother"

- in my own opinion he is untrustworthy - he has been harassing me for ages. ============================================================================

Reply to
Llandrovers

,

scribbled:

When did I ever give you the impression I give a hoot.

No, read the posts I have put up again, never asked that myself. But it's nice to know you acknowledge your posting "crap" as you so finely put it.

Which bit is libel ? I'm confused now....

O.k. thanks for the heads up.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Er....*confused*

<metalthrasher

Don't be - it's not your fault. It's all caused by someone who is far better at the internet than anyone of us here put together... But this is usenet, not real life :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

It crashes when downloading the headers, so please change it to something shorter.

Wrth cwrs, ond pam dim Llanfairpwll fel pawb arall

Niamh

Reply to
Niamh Holding

On or around Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:01:09 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

i's still a bloody silly e-mail address, though it doesn't actually break anything here.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In article , snipped-for-privacy@slave.org.uk (Niamh Holding) growled:

Works fine with Ameol2 ...

Reply to
Paul Oldham

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

Perhaps it's simply the case that the poor chaps news client is comitting suicide...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

On or around 5/10/03 9:56 am, Austin Shackles using , in article ID snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, scribbled:

Ah, but it b*****s up Google to an extent! It's only an experiment. It's also a very useful anti-spam device for Irish sent spam - it'll take them ages to type it in to their address books correctly!

Reply to
Llandrovers

Not here, and the official word is that there is a 100 character limit.

Niamh

Reply to
Niamh Holding

In article , snipped-for-privacy@slave.org.uk (Niamh Holding) growled:

How curious. Fine here. I'm on 2.53.2014 which is, ISTR, not the latest release.

Reply to
Paul Oldham

Could someone email me when he gets bored with his little joke, until then "So long & thanks for all the fish"

Hwyl,

Niamh

Reply to
Niamh Holding