Custom my ride channel 250 now!

On or around Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:03:39 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:
"custom my ride"? FFS. I take it you can't use the word "pimp"?
Reply to
Austin Shackles
On or around Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:42:17 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:
when I say "you", of course, I don't mean you personally.
Reply to
Austin Shackles
Blimmey they ripped apart a new RRS and rebuilt it as a Range Stormer looker... I have to say that initially I thought they had bitten off more than they could chew but the end result was astounding.
The Custom my ride seems to be a bit more tame than the pimp series and as yet no fish tanks or other stupid features seem to have sneaked in ... but for massive spikes on a bull bar but I suspect that particular vehicle was for promos (not the Rangie a Pickup).
Lee D
Reply to
Lee_D

Site Timeline Threads