Custom my ride channel 250 now!

Making a Range Stormer replica.

Reply to
Lee_D

Making a Range Stormer replica.

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:03:39 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

"custom my ride"? FFS. I take it you can't use the word "pimp"?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:42:17 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

when I say "you", of course, I don't mean you personally.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Blimmey they ripped apart a new RRS and rebuilt it as a Range Stormer looker... I have to say that initially I thought they had bitten off more than they could chew but the end result was astounding.

The Custom my ride seems to be a bit more tame than the pimp series and as yet no fish tanks or other stupid features seem to have sneaked in ... but for massive spikes on a bull bar but I suspect that particular vehicle was for promos (not the Rangie a Pickup).

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D