swap shop D1 wheels

Nowt to do with Noel I have a (crap) steel spare on the disco which I would like to replace with an alloy and I've got a set (4) of series wheels with reasonable rubber anybody fancy a trade ( I'm nr Manchester Airport ). Derek

Reply to
Derek

If you have no joy bung the series wheels on eblag and I'm sure a single alloy will be available somewhere.

Oddly our RR has an odd spare though at least it is alloy but how rude is that. It probably had a set of blinged spinners previously which the dealer did the right and proper thing with.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D