Cuthbertson Conversion

Does anyone have any photos or 3-views of any of the Cuthhbertson conversions? These are needed for a scratchbuilt model in 1/87 scale. Many thanks.

Archie.

Reply to
Archie

Have you seen these?

If you want to see one in the flesh, there used to be one at Lix Toll Garage, Killin.

Dougal

There are some on here.

at some godforsaken porridgewoggian filling station in themiddle of nowhere.

Reply to
Colonel Tupperware

That's Lix Toll.

Reply to
Dougal

it is still there.. I saw it 2 weeks ago!.

Robin

Reply to
Robin

If you get hold of the DVD "Landrovers Across Britain" there is a clip of one being driven about.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On Sunday 24 July 2005 22:28, Robin(me@nowhadvertisementtn message

It has been there for years - quite a good advertisement for the garage. There's also a Forest Rover there too and several heavy recovery vehicles.

Reply to
PDannyD

I'm Glad you recognised it from the description ;-)

Reply to
Colonel Tupperware