Dash Board Bulbs

I need to get some more dash lights for my 87 RR

Are these the standard little buld and holder that just twist in or are they a landrover speciality?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

They are a capless push in type (501 bulb) Hope this helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Be sure to get the correct voltage ! You can get various voltages - the brighter ones are nice until they melt the bulb holders! And they will.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Buckley

I think you mean wattage, my defender ones are 3Watt. If you go into any motorfactors they should have a range all of which will be 12v but obviously some will be much higher wattage if they are intended for repeaters etc.

Fergus

in

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

For once was impressed with a main dealer. Needed a dash light bulb and all he charged was 45p! Almost had a heart attack. Was even in stock.

Reply to
pl.white

I do indeed mean wattage, not voltage!

Reply to