Date?

Ill start with

24/25/26 October
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Fuck, i can't do that ;(

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:04:45 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

And there was me thinking you were happily married...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:04:45 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

well, *I* do.

I had in mind 11/12 October.

I've yet to get onto K-quads though, to find out what their place is like now. I might go down there if I have time - once I've MOTed the Rangie...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

We're OK with that one.

Reply to
Nige

Pissabolity.

Its the first weekend we are back from Turkey, and there will be a shit load of stuff to do. :S

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Is there anything we can use online, which lets us nominate when any of us can make it, and lets you get a "best number" from those dates ???

If there isn't, someone needs to write one....

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

right.

In theroy...

User altfanlandrover pass landrover

ive added my busy time.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Dave Liquorice

Ah,

kind-of-thing ??

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Just a suggestion but I am running an event on November the 9th at Tong

for the DISCO3 club, we are short on numbers so if the date is any good you could maybe hijack the date? Off-roading is just on the Sunday but you can camp Sat pm if required. Costs about £40 per car (approx)

Reply to
Andy

My birthday is on the 10th, I might just blag it....

Or feel rough as f*ck.

Reply to
Nige

There is also a Holiday Inn right outside Parkwood, for those who don't fancy camping in November....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Puffs, who wouldn't?

Reply to
Nige

Must have missed your tent at the August event then..... ;-) Anyway, its 68 quid a night.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Or points on the old priority club card... :)

Could be interesting.

Long old slug up there though on mud tyres.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Put my weekend off on it :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I'm now in it twice as I have another weekend free now and it wouldn't let me edit my original ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Your not any more! I've just edited you first and deleted the second from the menu entries top left hand side.

Actually I don't like that one little bit as I haven't partipated in that doodle and it allowed me to alter and delete *your* entries.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice