David Bowyer Training Videos

Hi All, Blatant Shameless E-bay PLUG:

2 x David Bowyer Off Road Training Videos (Winching Techniques & Off Road Driving) For Sale on E-bay. Unwatched, as were given to me as a present by a relative at Christmas and I already had copies.

Regards, Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

I am concerned about David Bowyer's techniques - a someone who has handled ropes and wires for a living I find some of his practices questionable (and a colleague of mine has called them dangerous - he uses them as videos as how not to handle wires).

Just my thoughts.

Reply to
pl.white

Pray elaborate.