Potential commuting alternative?

I'm having trouble getting through the traffic to work. However, there's a perfectly usable road next to it, except that it's been blocked off and there's a gap where the centre of a bridge has been removed.

Would the following be useful do you think?

David

Reply to
David Lane

Holy mother of God. 300bhp in that, now that's gonna be a scary ride.

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

It reminded me of a smaller Bowler, but not for £50K. It would cut about 20 minutes off my journey time, as long as I made the bridge jump each day!

David

Reply to
David Lane

Heheh, you'd need a Dukes Of Hazzard air horn too...

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

I like that, but who knows the reserve eh?

Bargain at three grand.

Reply to
Questions

roll cage there if it don't, go for it! :)

Reply to
Vamp