deer santer

Ibin a very good buoy this yerr so plees can I hav a new shassey for mi landrova wun ten?

fnaks verry mush.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yerr ad yerr chans a bit sin, yerr wer offert one but now ahv giv it away wi't logbook, yerr only ad t cum an pik it up. Santer only comes once a year but ee dunt harf fill yer stockings fer yerr.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

On or around Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:20:50 -0000, "Oily" enlightened us thusly:

yebbut, I didn't need one then. Actually, I know for a galv one I could buy, I'll have to see how much he wants for it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Way to go! Good luck with it and have a good Christmas. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Blast - I thought you still wanted a bridge - now I'll have to take it back to the shop!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

On or around Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:21:18 -0000, "Andrew Mawson" enlightened us thusly:

Oh, I still want a bridge, but in practical terms there's every chance that we'll move form here before I get around to actually building one.

I'd love to do a mini suspension bridge, but I doubt it'd be any cheaper.

Reply to
Austin Shackles