Didn't touch wood Doh!

Funny old world I was agreeing in a thread about not using higher powered headlamp bulbs due to the spec of wiring in Landies generally and went out to the disco to transplant the xenons from the Subaru ( I needn't have bothered Disco has xenons too) and discovered the O/S H4 plug had been fried still servicable (just) after use of glass paper and a needle file but it warrents a trip to the "Cave of the Prince of Sudden Unexplained Darkness"* for a new plug and a replacement n/s headlight which is very poor - Ah the joys of Land rover ownership

Derek Disco TDi200

  • Lucas service centre for those who didn't know
Reply to
Derek