Disco 1 Window regulator/electric

Thanks Pantellis....finally attacked my disco1 with wooden wedges, duct tape and a printed copy of your change instructions (7/30/06). It took longer to remove the duct tape residue(from emergency road fix) than it did to replace the regulator! Now the biggest problem to to remove the wd40 from the window wiper. TIP: don't let the wiper get wd40 on it. Thanks again! Rick Newman, Va, USA

Reply to
ranewman

Rick thanks.

Glad I was able to be of assistance.

May I suggest you wipe the wipers blades with some alcohol after boiling them in hot water? (but keep them straight because if they bent they will keep the curve)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Reply to