disco aircon

just got it working, new condenser,pipes etc then on our way to the south of France the thing started blowing hot, no drop in idle speed, fans working,think it may be electro-magnetic clutch.

any suggestions?

Thanx in advance

Reply to
Tony Penner

I know this is probably stating the obvious.

The airc> just got it working, new condenser,pipes etc then on our way to the south of

Reply to
Graeme Willox

yes the belt is turning the pump but it is not pumping that's why I stated no loss of revs on tick i.e. clutch

Reply to
Tony Penner

Reply to
Graeme Willox