Disco I Electronic Window ECU

Where is it actually located on the vehicle?

Steve

Reply to
Steve H

Steve. Had this problem. On my Disco it is located behind the glove compartment. You will need to remove the door and hang upside down. Beware of wires that have been rubbing the rest of the metalwork. I speak from experience. If you want I could scan the relevent schematic and mail you.

Remove the won 2 reply. Derek

Reply to
Nomad

In article , Steve G writes

Only has one if it is fitted with one touch drop on the front windows. only fitted to 300 disco's.

On the RR classic it was located under the cubby box behind the window switch panel. Have not had to change one on a Disco but would guess that it would be in the same place.

Reply to
Marc Draper

That's handy to know as its been doing that on the RR. The front passenger window doesn't work at all now. Not had the problem with the rear windows with the Discovery though.

Reply to
Nikki