Disco manual

Hi All Does anyone know of a site where you can download a workshop manual for a Disco 11.

Cheers

Reply to
Caploc

Maybe Mark Varley (MVP) in this group can help you out. Check his sig. (

) Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

I don't have one for the Disco2, but if anyone gets one I'll put it on the website.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP

Thanks Mark

Cappy

Reply to
Caploc

Have you recently checked on EBAY for the RAVE CD's?

-- Juan Pablo Rojas Graphic Designer - Developer Merca-web.com

JPRW

Hi Juan

No, I wasn't aware that there are CD manuals, could you point me to the relevent section in E-Bay please. Cappy

Reply to
Caploc

A search would be better otherwise you'll have to trawl through endless valve caps, mugs, wheel covers and models...

Also wander off to groups.google.com and search this newsgroup to pick up on the possible gotchas of the eBay RAVE CDs.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

OK Cappy Let me review the info and keep you posted..

JUAN

Reply to
JPRW

Thanks Juan, I found one on E-Bay just as you suggested, full workshop manual on CD, paid $14.45 AU for it, should arrive anyday now. Thanks for your help. Cappy

Reply to
Caploc

dont buy a Rave disc off Ebay get someome to copy for u,would do one for u but cant get writer to copy-copy???,know few guys got discs off E-bay and wouldnt run??????

Reply to
biggmark

On or around Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:11:43 GMT, "biggmark" enlightened us thusly:

you have to use the PDF reader on the RAVE CD itself, mind. 's encrypted in some fashion.

Reply to
Austin Shackles