Disco mats

I know this is not e-bay but I have just changed my car and have a set of Disco 2 front and rear mats for sale the carpet type. I am in the Manchester area if any one is interested. £15.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey Leese

Colour?

Delivered? B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Colour?

Delivered? B-)

Reply to
Geoffrey Leese

Are they in good Con

Reply to
Office

I'm not particulary fussed about colour, they'd be a spare set for use when the mud is really going to be about. Grey won't show the salt though, gritters round twice in the last two nights. Still too damn warm for snow though, nearly 10C at 2100 in the middle of November, stupidly warm...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Reply to
Viviane

Are you interested then? They are in good condition.

Colour?

Delivered? B-)

Reply to
Geoffrey Leese

Normally we would have had the first snow fall of the winter at least a week, or longer, ago. October temp is normally between 5 and 10C, this year October was 10 to 15C. They are forecasting a "cold" winter, well colder than any in the last decade, but that isn't really saying much compared to the early 80's and nothing against the severe winters of 1963, 1947 etc...

The sea is still quite warm, 15C around the south coast, 11C north of Scotland so that will be keeping the chill out of the current northly northerly air flow.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes, but I'll let "Office" have first refusal as you say they are in good condition.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Reply to
Geoffrey Leese

office has not got back to me so they are yours if you want them Dave

Colour?

Delivered? B-)

Reply to
Geoffrey Leese

You have mail, or at least you should have. I haven't had a bounce from your usenet posting address...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice