Disco price

Just had a look at an H reg Discovery (Tdi), 118,000 miles on clock. Body work seems to be clean, spots of rust bubbling through on the drivers door. Interior is clean and there is alot of receipts for servicing in handbook folder etc. Couldn't get a look underneath as I was in the middle of a monsoon this afternoon whilst looking at it. I plan to go back tomorrow for a good look round underneath and under the bonnet.

The dealer is asking £3995. Is this good or bad??. Seems a bit high to me, as I've seen similer ones for £3000-£3500.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

Hi Dom

The current CAP Clean price for a Disco with that milage and vintage is a little over £2,000 so it sounds expensive to me.

Have at look at what similar age vehicles are fetching on autotrader and at auction

Regards

Spencer

Reply to
Spencer

On or around Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:09:49 +0000 (UTC), "Dom J" enlightened us thusly:

high.

at that mileage, I'd want to see FSH and evidence of some serious value-added in the form of something like a newish gearbox or recent engine, and of course A1 condition with no structural rust (check the floor etc very carefully).

Reply to
Austin Shackles