Disco radio.

Hi.

I have a 1997 Disco ES V8i (yes it's on gas!) Well the radio has died, Was going to put in a Sony cd/radio that I have, all works fine apart from the radio, I don't seem to be picking up anything. Now it has the Ariel in the side window like my LSE. Can some one let me know the wiring for the plugs please, well the power socket anyway. Not worried about the controls not working and the speakers are ok. I am not sure if the amp has power, so if I know which does what I can start playing, plus it seems abit of a job to get to the amp.

Thanks in advance

John

Reply to
jds