Disco/RR front calipers vented

Anyone got a pair of vented front calipers for a RR/Disco? Want to upgrade my brakes.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

You mean calipers for vented discs, I imagine.

(Exits pedant mode!)

Reply to
Dougal

Indeed I do. I already have two front axles with unvented discs/calipers, i definitly dont need more

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I have...

Old but complete, will need full overhaul, at your risk. Been on a shelf for the last 6 years. Took them off the front axle of the hybrid, when I found a pair of new calipers one billing a while ago.

Where are you? Me in North Bucks.

Dave B.

Reply to
Dave Baxter

I'm south beds. if the pistons are ok I dont mind putting new seals in. What do you want for them?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I'll go find them first, just to be 100% sure, but not much more than a few beers worth. I'll stick some pictures up somewhere for you later. Let you know.

Oh $%^&%$£!!! Don't laugh....

Mrs has just impialed her car on the front of my LR, reversing out the drive past the front of it. She turned the steering wheel too soon, so it's my fault, right, even though I wasn't there...

LR font bumper, 1. Saxo front wing, indicator, front bumper etc, 0.

She's gone shopping in it anyway!

Dave B.

Reply to
Dave Baxter

She must be related to my Mrs (who has just asked me what I'm laughing at, and was most unamused when I told her).

Reply to
EMB