Disco's - instrumentation

Evening all,

from the original 1990ish Discos, was the instrumentation updated/facelifted before the Series II came out at all? and if so when?

looking for a disco now, but don't want Maestro indicator stalks and a Metro instrument pod

Si

Reply to
SiK

change with the introduction of the 300tdi, so called a disco '300' shape, also got different headlights. 1994 model year.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Thanks Mark,

so would I be right in saying a 94M should be the new bits?

So

Reply to
SiK

probably. Mind you, FWIW, I prefer the earlier dash. The later one scores only in having cupholders and a lockable glovebox. The interior of the original type is in other respects, IMHO, better; nor does it have "peeling dash disease".

I've not had any trouble with the sherpa/maestro stalks, either.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yep, at least the 94 M I was test driving yesterday is the new type.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP