Disco Tyres

Ive seen some nice amazon treads but my question is . I use 235/70 atm on my disco 1. The ones ive seen come in 255/65 apparantly for disco 1 and rr classic. I guess the height is ok but will they catch things at full steering lock?

Jason Hall

Reply to
Jason Hall

On or around Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:21:18 GMT, "Jason Hall" enlightened us thusly:

if they do, a tweak of the lock stops will solve it. 255/65 is *slightly* larger nominal diameter, as well; but not enough to worry about, 's only a few mm. I doubt it's really too wide, either; and the rims should be OK for width as well - 205s on standard disco rims look undersized to me.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

If you look a bit harder you'll find them in 235/70 too ;-)

Chris Take the rubbish out to email me!

Reply to
Chris Ward