Discovery 300tdi, low miles RHD , bargain take it away

Ok this is a real bargain, a 300 tdi landrover discovery 73000 genuine miles driven by a lady never used the towbar. it has automatic gearboxs, alarm system, Avalon blue metalic paint, towbar, blue -point radio -RDS traffic controle. It has vandal damage , light dented side panels but not mutch, the only bad thing is its a RHD and I live in belgium, so a real bargain for people living in the UK, the car was mint beffor vandal damage and with 500£ spend on painting the side. pannels it wil be mint again It drives perfect and whe are just back from spain , a nice 1200 miles. Ok now the price, and thats it don't make me a offer, its 3100£ I can bring it to the port and have it shipped cheap to any UK port. you also can phone me on 0032 475 46 91 67

Reply to
Christophe