Discovery II Headlamp Washers

Hi, I have a 2001 Discovery II. As many of you will be no doubt aware, the front bumper headlamp washers frequently are broken and frequently need replaced.

On the new LR3, the design is much improved and the headlamp washers are now lower profile and probably are much more robust.

Does anybody know if I can replace the washers on my DII with those from a LR3?

Thanks for the help.

Tom W

Reply to
Tom Willey

I reckon if I was really determined I could jury rig sommat for my series 3, anything is possible with a bit of imagination if you don't mind altering things from original spec.

Reply to
Larry