Discovery keeps cutting out - V8

It would be nice if my brothers and sister, as well as my Mum lived a bit nearer. One brother and his wife and daughter in Perth and Mum, my sister and other brother in Sittingbourne, Kent which is about 150 miles away. Can't just drop them off for the day living in Leicester:-(

As for Bruce's family, we do have his Dad next door who has brought up 9 children, but at 76, to be left with three bickering girls and demon child called Isaac, just isn't fair. We do have one member of the family who is mad enough to have them though and that's Bruce's eldest daughter Rachel, for whom they behave themselves for a whole weekend, with no arguments, but as she is press officer for Leicester City Football club, this is only out of season when she can have a complete weekend off.

Reply to
Nikki

It was worth a try;-)

They should enjoy the ballon festival any way. I used to. We used to go when we lived in Bristol when I was a child. We moved to a village near Castle Coombe when I was about six, but went to the festival every year until we moved to Wales when Dad went to work for Golden Wonder.

-- Nikki

1990 Discovery V8i 1985 Range Rover V8 1975 88" Series 3, 2.25 petrol
Reply to
Nikki

It was fantastic! Brilliant night burn to music and several excellent bands playing on stage. The boys were cream crackered by the time we got home at 11pm. Good job it's the school holidays :-)

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

Job done!

The base idle was so far out of adjustment (factory setting not touched subsequently) that the stepper motor couldn't compensate any more. It's now been reset and everything is hunky dory again.

I was suitably impressed with the cost too - just £25.

If you live in Bristol then you might like to know about this chap. His name is Steve Hill and he is working out to Netham Road Autos, setting himself up after 10 years with Hartwells LR in Bristol. His mobile number is 07966 369698.

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

Hmmm. Depends if anything else comes as part of the package ;-)

Well, if you don't ask...

Dave

Reply to
Dave Pseudonym