dodgy place this internet...

On or around Sun, 25 Jun 2006 09:49:26 +1200, EMB enlightened us thusly:

Henllan still have coal fired ones.

Welsh highland have a couple of titchy garretts, from southern africa somewhere. Must find out when they run 'em and go and see 'em in action.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:03:10 +0100, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

ah, now, I used to like the 37s. very rare sight at Paddington where I used to don my anorak... but something came in double-headed by a pair once, to universal approval from the sad types at the end of the long platform the number of which I forget... 8 I think.

Naturally I wasn't there when they crashed whichever 50 it was.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Snot cheap, though. I donated 50 quid to the Bluebell some years ago and got a day playing and driving one of theirs.

Reply to
Mother

In article , Simon Isaacs writes

Rumour has it they are starting to convert to coal as oil is getting too expensive.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Simpson