Door seal P38a

Hi all,

I've noticed that part of my door seal above the driver's door has come loose. It's the rubber tubing which is attached to the bodywork at the top of the door aperture. Part has apparently come unglued. What adhesive should I use to reattach it?

Thanks, David.

Reply to
David French

No offers on this one guys?

Reply to
David French

whats that vet called that does "A car / Plane / Helicopter / Nuclear submarine in born" called ?

I recall he used a spray on contact type adhesive on the Cobra he built for the door seals...drys quick...

heres a starter for some ideas.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D