110 CSW belts

On the early CSW there are no rear belt anchor points. In the past I made and fitted points for lap belts.

The later ones have 3-point on the middle row, either side. Anyone know if the necessary meccano to fit the upper anchor point is a) available and b) possible to fit to an older body?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

MXC3282 & MXC3283 - ?29.37 inc VAT - they do fit!

Richard

Reply to
beamends

Paddocks do an anchorage point ( 395587 and 395586 ) Which I used to mount

3-point belts to a S3 a couple of years ago, though only for the front seats, but I dunno if they'll suit what you want, and there isn't a picture of them.
Reply to
Paul - xxx

Yes and yes

Reply to
EMB

On or around Fri, 15 Jun 2007 03:09:40 -0700, beamends enlightened us thusly:

excellent. If I end up using the 110 as a private hire vehicle, it'd be better with 3-points where it can have them.

That's what I like about LR. They don't go around changing the body just for the hell of it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles