Double S exhaust on 110 - mounting bracket?

Hello all,

Just got myself a nice Double-S stainless sports exhaust system for the 3.9i 110. It came with a wiggly bracket with holes for a U bolt on one end and (probably) a mounting rubber on the other, but no suggestions as to where it might go. Anyone have any clue?

AndyC.

P.S. I have e-mailed Double-S, but no reply as yet, so this is plan b.

Reply to
AndyC

Either at the rear of the "Y" piece, onto a bracket on the nearside rear transfer/gearbox mounting, or possibly to the chassis hangar bracket just behind the front silencer? Badger.

Reply to
Badger

The rear of the Y piece sounds likely - the way the bracket is shaped I did wonder if maybe it should bolt to the chassis or a gearbox somehow. There seems to be a bracket welded to the back of the silencer for that mount already.

Cheers,

AndyC.

Reply to
AndyC

Hey double huh..Can that same pair of pipes go on mine without me selling her 1st to buy it?

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®