Drivers footwell flooding add-on

OK Judith the sealant I used is made by a company named "Granvile" and is on a card covered with a clear plastic bubble. It is about the size of a large toothpaste. I would imagine that most silicon sealants would do the same but I can vouch for this stuff.

Reply to
cyberwraith

Cheers, I shall look out for it (once I've found for certain where the hole is!)

The inside of the footwell is dry now ..... or perhaps I've just got used to the smell.

Judith

Reply to
Judith

my 90 had a tendency to fill up with water.. the seals around the front vent flaps had not been fitted propperly when the thing was made.. so there were gaps.. I have now replaced the seals.. all is well now :)

Reply to
Robin