Engine needed

Hi

I am wanting to replace my 2.25 diesel engine.

I am looking for a bit more power but I am not greedy.

Not to keen on a 2.25 petrol due to the fuel consumption - same goes for a V8 (would sound nice though).

Anything else considered.

Need to change this engine in the next few weeks so any non landy engine complete with any conversion bits are ok too.

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
Jonnyboy

Turbo Diesel engine from a rotting Austin Montego is reckoned to be a good conversion, and drops straight into the bay with no mucking around with engine mounts. You'll need an adapter plate for the gearbox though.

Cheers Gary

Reply to
Gary Sutherland