Engineers

On or around Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:00:03 GMT, "Rich" enlightened us thusly:

If it works I'll build you one, for a price :-)

seriously though, at the moment there's nothing to see. The 110 still looks like a 110 and the tranny still looks like a tranny - SWB "smiley face" transit, the kind made between about M reg and T/W reg. The transit was bought with this in mind as it's the right length.

I will be taking pictures though when there's anything of note to take pictures of.

Final assembly might be during christmans holidays but more likely will be half-term in February, there keep on being other things I have to do first.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

2 with 2.25D as original, 1 ex 2.25D with a Mitsubishi & 5 speed gearbox, and one of unknown enginage, but definitely diesel powered. All seen in separate places during my travels - and I was really surprised as prior to this I have only ever seen 2 IIB's of any type in NZ.
Reply to
EMB