Equivalent to BHMIT for 90/110?

British Heritage Motoring Industry Trust have a search available for the production records of Series vehicles - what is the equivalent for

90/110 vehicles? I'd like to know a little more about my 110 (I think it was a motorhome conversion in Italy before I had it). Any ideas?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Stuart Gray uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Pasta in the plug hole?

No idea sorry ... couldn't help meself. Watching with interest mind.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D