PING Beamends

What about my quote? :)

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

I see you Stand like greyhounds in the slips, Straining upon the Start. The game's afoot: Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge Cry "God for Harry! England and Saint George!"

Shakespeare, Henry V.

Oh, you mean the other one...... on it's way when I've loaded the couriers van up to limit ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:12:42 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

very apposite.

mind, Harry V is full of good quotes.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

"In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility - but.........."

Reply to
Julian Pollard

"Rassssppppp"

Sir Harry Secombe 1921-2001

Derek Steady there Neddy the games a foot

Reply to
Derek