FA: Discovery TDi

Plug, plug :-)

gwan, buy it. you know you want to.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'd love to, but I'd have to pay 7 grand registration tax in Malta for it ... seems like a good bargain though.

bloody fascist government ... then they go and boast they brought us > Plug, plug :-)

Reply to
Richard Muscat Azzopardi

Yup, just did :-)) Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers

On or around Sat, 02 Dec 2006 22:58:53 +0000, Graham Bowers enlightened us thusly:

jolly good, another one bites th^W^W enters the brotherhood[1] of the Green Oval.

[1] and sisterhood, obv.
Reply to
Austin Shackles