FA - Worthless Junk

This is a little off-topic but it had me in tears of laughter so I thought some of you may enjoy it...

(links to eBay) David

Reply to
David French

Having had the joy of using a Ryobi circular saw once, I am in considerable pain having read this. Fantastic!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Thanks David. Cheered up my evening.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Yeah but the poor guy only has a tractor to drive over it with - maybe somebody should lend him a 101??

I do like what you can buy (and sell) on Ebay tho!

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

in article c61162$6n2f9$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-160280.news.uni-berlin.de, David French at snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net wrote on 19/4/04 6:10 pm:

Nothing worse than buying something that doesn't do what its supposed to do. Had a Bedford Van once...

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Actually that links to "adfarm.mediaplex.com" then to Ebay

Not too sure I like the sound of that!

Reply to
SimonJ

Graeme posted ...

At least it's a _big_ tractor .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Oh, sorry about that. TinyURL has always been "clean" in the past. They must have introduced some dodgy adware scam to pay the bills.

You can click on

if you wantto go direct.

David

Reply to
David French

Nearly as bad as our Commer Camper. It was like doing the time warp.

You lean to the left.

We used to drive along with the kids singing Commer Commer Commer chameleon.........

Happy days...

Ed

To reply, remove my appendix

Reply to
Ed

The seconds must have simply flown by..... ;)

Reply to
SimonJ

I use makeashorterlink.com as unlike tinyurl it tells you where it is going to send you *before* it sends you there, a much safer option IMHO.

Reply to
Simon Barr

I've avoided it because it uses 20 characters up right for starters, but I'll use it in future.

David French

Not sure if TinyURL are to blame here, like you say, they have always been clean, and I've just tried making a few links, and they go direct, not via adfarm.

Reply to
SimonJ

Total classic , brightened up my day 100% Cheers GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

On or around Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:22:25 +0000 (UTC), "SimonJ" enlightened us thusly:

just as likely that the end-site is adfarmed, lots of stuff with graphics hosting and the like is.

Reply to
Austin Shackles