Fixed leak that caused rotting floor pan

I've forgotten who gave the tip... but thanks Sure enough just under the gutter at the back of my disco was the source of my floods. Blocked it with roof mastic. At long last can get the carpet back in. Thanks again.

Reply to
John

On or around Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:04:21 +0100, "John" enlightened us thusly:

another place to look. I suspect mine of leaking through/behind the top of the windscreen rubber, which is cracked a bit in places.. Can't see how else a small amount of water gets where it does when it's parked up in heavy rain. Black silicone sealer bought today, will try putting same in behind the rubber when a suitable tuit-supply is to hand.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

My disco leaked at the top of the screen on the near side, cured that with a liberal supply of clear silicone all along the top and down each side for good mearure.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Well of course you could have drilled a hole in the floor pan to let the water out :)

Reply to
Larry