Free to colector...

... a 4ft farm jack (similar to Hi-Lift). Never used in anger.

Also a Discover Series 1 fuel tank. Came out of my V8 to make way for the LPG tanks.

I live in Bristol (UK)

Reply to
SteveG

Forgot to add ... probably a couple of hundred LR magazines from 1997 to present day. LROI, LRW, LRM and LRE all covered. If no-one wants them then they're off to the tip on Tuesday.

Reply to
SteveG

Donate them to your local charity shop or GP's surgery, dentist's surgery or hospital waiting area.

Waste not want not.

Neil (Reply via NG please)

Reply to
Neil

Dont suppose youve still got the Jack? I could really use one for an 88 project.

Ben

Reply to
Ben & Claire