Freelander boot

Ive just bought a freelander and have noticed water in the boot cubby box,what may cause this and what remedies are their. mny thx in advance Tim

Reply to
Tim

I too have noticed this on my Freelander, but, since I removed the toolbox and dried the carpet out, (I also cleaned the rubber seals around the door) the carpet seems to have remained dry!!

Anyone else had a similar problem, maybe with a solution?

Brian

Reply to
b.barwick

Tim,

There is a TSB about this - ISTR it relates to some of the bolts in the boot - they are not watertight. If you get a copy of RAVE from ebay or LR, you can see all the TSB's - I bought the parts to fix our 1.8 Freelander, but sold it before I had enough tuits to fix it ;-)

Reply to
computer

Tis a common fault on Freelanders I would take it back under warranty?

Reply to
3LB