Freelander Tow-Bar (UK)

Hi Guy's. Just about to take delivery of a new Freelander TDI 4X4 (3 door.) Couple of questions required if possible about the fitting of a tow-bar.
1. Looks easy from the Witter site, (downloaded instructions) so, 'Is it' ? 2. I have been informed that there is a socket already fitted in the rear somewhere to take the 12n socket for a caravan so, can I obtain the apposing plug for this from an agent ? 3. As I hate drilling into bodywork for wiring, is there anything like a drain grommet or similar to enable the routing of cable ?
BTW. I am competent enough to fit it ;-))
TIA. Regards. Mike.

As far as I recall, fitting a tow bar is just "plug 'n play" - provision is made for everything - at least for Genuine Parts.
Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
Running a business in a Microsoft free environment - it can be done

We're an independent spares, accessories, servicing and repairs outfit. We can offer Genuine Parts at discounted prices for the owners of vehicles still under warranty.
Richard