FS: 101 Ambulance (Mildands area UK)

Posted for a work colleague of my wife, only intrest being a fellow 101 owner.

"Landrover 101 Ambulance, 1980 LHD, Gas converted, 12 months MOT, 6 Months Tax, One owner since decommission. New Career Forces sale. Ideal expedition vehicle, Will carry 190 litres of LPG , £ 4500 ono. Tel: James on 01782

624742"

Piccys posted here....

Not seen it in the flesh myself, although I have chatted with the father of the owner on several occasions. This one has a modified fuel tank to allow fitment of LPG tank as pictured and also an internal tank as well hence the capacity.

Genuinely interested parties please contact the seller direct. Tyre kickers beware.. Bar grips don't budge.

Reply to
Lee_D

Yeah I wannit but no have the moolah.

Reply to
Larry

It'd still be cheaper than running your old Limo though Larry :-)

Reply to
Mother