FS:- 110 CSW

If anyone's interested my 110 CSW 300tdi is on eBay for the next 10 days... The item number is 4594654060 - it's in the East Midlands. TIA ~ David.

Reply to
DNS

On or around Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:25:14 +0000 (UTC), DNS enlightened us thusly:

tempter.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:25:14 +0000 (UTC), DNS enlightened us thusly:

looks nice, though. sadly I can't get enough seats into 'em.

back to plan E...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Does indeed look like a nice truck with plenty of potential with the old gloss radiator roller to be quite a stunning vehicle.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Tut tut, sur-charging for Paypal. Not allowed under eBay rules:

Show the "Some examples".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:35:33 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

I suspect paypal may have stopped doing that. Mind, I think you have to pay 'em to get monmey in large amounts from your account.

Personally, I don't do paypal for such things as vehicles... cleared cheque or cash, except from people I know and trust.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I would NEVER take paypal for anything more than you could afford to lose. Great whenit works, a thieves paradise when it don't!!!

I know, it once cost me £500.

You live & learn

Nige

Reply to
Nige

This site has some more info about the horrors of PayPal :-

Regards,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Gibbs

On or around Thu, 01 Dec 2005 06:10:48 +0000, Dave Gibbs enlightened us thusly:

picking a bit at random...

"Thus every transaction makes PayPal money, but it's nothing more than an entry in a computer database on their system. No money has actually moved, and there are no costs to Paypal. They are just skimming the gravy."

how does this make them different from any bank?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Doing what? Charging a fee to the sellor for the use of their services? I think not:

If you have a Personal Account it is free to receive money but a Personal Account cannot accept payments from credit or debit cards.

eBay do not allow the (direct) passing on of any fees for the financial transaction to the buyer. There is nothing to stop you building these fees into the starting price of the item or into the postage and packing. What you can't do is say "final bid + P&P" for cash/cheques WHY and "final bid + P&P + x%" for Paypal(or any other money transfer service).

No for withdrawing amounts fo =A350 it is free, 25p for less than =A350.= You get stung =A314 if you try and make a withdrawal and the account details are wrong and it gets returned.

BTW I don't like Paypal either expecially as they are part of eBay. If eBay fees weren't bad enough to have to pay the same company another set of fees just to handle the money transfer is a bit gauling.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

In article , Larry writes

(I know I started this, but) How about changing the subject line, or, better still changing the newsgroup?

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig