FS, 4.6 HSE

Getting rid of the rangie, thought I'd offer it on here before it goes to fleabay or px.

Looking for somewhere round £4,500 for it, may take an older Rangie, Landie etc for it, as I'm missing going playing in the mud, the P38 is too good to risk taking it off road! (I know, I know!)

Its a 1995 4.6 hse, all the gadgets and gismos, and it pretty much all works.

105k ish miles.

Has had a new suspension compressor and solenoids about 18 months ago, new gearbox about 40,000 miles ago, 4 good tyres, loads of tread.

Tested till Feb, tax till Jan.

Bad bits...... Has a small dinge on the tailgate where the previous owner missed the towbar while hitching a trailer up. One mirror wont adjust on the electrics. Heated seats not working. (they adjust properly, and the memory adjust works on both keys)

Mail me off group if interested.

SimonSNJ *hat* warmmale *D0t* bomb. :-)

Reply to
SimonJ