FS: Disco 1 Body panels

Anybody need a bonnet for a Disco 1? Also both front wings and a rear door. Reasonable condition, odd scratches and dings here and there but straight.

Located in Bedfordshire. Buyer collects, make me an offer.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On or around Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:44:16 +0100, Alex enlightened us thusly:

nah, 's a passenger front door we need for ours.

Reply to
Austin Shackles