FS: Disco 1 Bonnet & Wings

I have a pair of wings and a bonnet for a Disco1 which I want to get rid of. They are straight and unmolested, and the paintwork is passable - apart from the bonnet where it has been standing on the points in the garage. They are dark green, please don't ask which green as the car has been scrapped.

Located in Luton, surely somebody will give me something for the set? Otherwise I shall weigh it in as scrap.

Alex

Reply to
Alex Stewart

Paul_xxx may be interested in a wing... duno if he wants to keep his current "character" ones..... Paul?????

Reply to
Lee_D