FS : FC101 "Camper"

Right, I don't know much about this yet, but I've been asked to ask, so I am.. [1]

1975ish Forward Control V8

From the description I've been given, and the bloke I know who used to own it, it's immaculate.

£4000 was spent converting it into some sort of camper type van by a truly brilliant engineer [2]

3.5 V8, mechanically spot on, will be sold with 12 months MOT.

Bloke selling it is asking for £4000, from what I gather it owes him more than twice that.

Ok, now I know this is possibly the vaguest FS post in history, but I thought the best thing to do was to alert people to the fact there's a really tidy FC101 for sale, and if anyone's interested I'll pass on any questions. I haven't even seen the bloody thing yet, but I'll be seeing it later today.

Pictures, etc, can be arranged.

Vehicle is in Liverpool (That's Liverpool, England, not Liverpool, North Dakota or Liverpool, Kansas)

[1] Bloke in the pub, owns a garage, collects weird stuff. [2] Probably the best engineer I've ever met. Not someone to cut corners.
Reply to
Pete M

I'd be interested in any info on this.

email me: m (at) the domain of my website (obviously without the www) Website:

Mother

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother"

Reply to
Pete M

Reply to
Tom Woods

It's not that one. I know who did get that - and even I must admit he got one of the bargains of the year.

Reply to
Mother