FS - Fully Recon Air Meter for RR Classic 3.5 EFi - 85-90

Hi all

Blatant For Sale Ad for one of my own items on Ebay:

or
I bought this air meter in March for my now departed Range Ruster but never fitted it - I knew the car was going to be sold so I bodged up the old air meter (thank you Badger for instructions!) and retained the new one until the car was sold just in case the old unit died again.

The supplier I bought it from want to charge me a 15% restocking fee AND are declining to refund the surcharge I paid on the unit so - it's on Ebay at £150 with £30 back if you can get your old unit back to me and I can get the surcharge from the supplier. I'm off out for the rest of today but, if it don't sell through Ebay I'd still want £150 for it - so no silly offers!

Any queries email me on sakwoyaATsakwoya.co.uk but, like I say, I'll be out until after the end of the auction this evening.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme