Classic RR air con question

1989 RR with factory fitted air con that still works - however I have a query on the fan(s) fitted in front of the radiator

1) I only have one fitted - should there be two?

2) Should this fan cut in as soon as the air con is started or once the engine temperature rises past a certain point - it never seems to cut in (it works if you wire it direct and all the relays work as far as I can tell [distinct lack of a wiring diagram that agrees with the colours of wires that I have under my bonnet]) ?

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme