WTD: 3.5 Efi ECU

Hello Group,

I am after an ECU for my 87 Range Rover 3.5 Efi. The part number is 4CU

84477D.

Thank You

Dave Wilkinson

Reply to
David Wilkinson

Don't worry about it being specific to the rangie, if you can get a vitesse one it'll give more kick at the top end. The rangie version of the 4CU ECU runs extremely lean at the top end in a vain attempt to generate slightly better economy. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

On or around Fri, 21 May 2004 17:48:50 +0100, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

is that true of the disco version as well?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Where are you ? I have a spare one somewhere in the shed.... I think there's a spare air flow meter as well IIRC.

I'm in North Yorkshire.

cheers

Dave W

Dave White

thusly:

I would imagine it too runs lean at the top end Austin, certainly the hot wire 3.9 does, in fact it's terribly lean! A rising-rate fuel pressure regulator set to give another 2 or 3 psi at the top end will unleash about another 10-15 bhp on the 3.9! Just remember the hot wire is a different ecu, 14CUX system designation, I think. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

On or around Sat, 22 May 2004 10:44:54 +0100, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

ah well, it'll mostly be running on LPG, which I can set up within reason how I want it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

MegaSquirt ........

Max