FS Kato

Well finally bit the bullet and put Kato my faithful 200TDi Disco up for sale and now I realise I need to get the polish and vacuum out sharpish.Surprising how much stuff is lurking about in a car for no reason other than forgetting its theremy spaniel will be happy theres enough retrieving toys in there to keep him busy for a month. . First advert is on Landybitz.com I'll post on the wall at Landranger shortly to tempt folks. Derek Kato 200TDi Disco Miles 300TDi Disco

Reply to
Derek