<gloom>

Sheesh....

Talk about stuck up.

Flash anyone in a Series, a Discovery or a Defender (or 90/110) and you get death looks or ignored.

Can I have a refund?

If you see an L322 driving past you, with stickers on...and flashing - IT'S ME! So bloody wave/flash me back.....or I'll sulk :(

Reply to
computer

On or around Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:16:34 +0000 (UTC), "computer" enlightened us thusly:

wot's the reg no?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hello, Austin!

Reg is P19 WOL :-)

Reply to
computer

On or around Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:19:05 +0000 (UTC), "computer" enlightened us thusly:

hehe. not that I'm likely to notice you around here.

Mind, I get mixed results waving at other discos, of all ages. Some wave back, others ignore you. Mind, I don't tend to wave at ones less than about

3 years old...

saw the first Disco 3 on the road round here yesterday, initially I took it for a new Rangie, but then noticed the back end as it went past.

it's not so dire in the flesh as it was in the photos, mind.

Reply to
Austin Shackles