Gresham sentenced

A tragedy from every aspect.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

SimonJ

On or around Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:19:23 -0000, "SimonJ" enlightened us thusly:

hehe

I was thinking abotu complaining to someone about the crap reporting. Still got the bollocks about the brake pedal being worn "so that you have to push it almost to the floor". I imagine they mean brake *linings*, chances are it was on rear drums. It's also possible that the front caliper mismatch caused extra travel.

However, no wear that I can imagine in the brake *pedal* would cause it to go almost to the floor before putting the brakes on, without it being completely non-functional.

Reply to
Austin Shackles